When we explore so many exotic things in life, we want to capture those beautiful moments. It can be viewed later as months and years fly. With the invention of modern technology, creating and editing videos comes as no surprise. There are surprisingly plenty of tools that are available for video editing. Video has become a necessity, it plays a vital role in digital marketing. One of the best options that are available is the KineMaster pro video editor app. Kinemaster comes as free as a subscription-based video editing app. In this article we are going to explain you how to run Kinemaster on Pc & Laptop
Run Kinemaster on PC & Laptop
This video editing app is available for both Android and iOS users, the interface being the same for both devices. This video editing app has impressed many users and it has been included in many blog posts as the best mobile video editors. The app interface appears similar in both the iOS and Android devices, whereas in other editing apps the differences are visible.
Download Kinemaster for PC and laptop
The app is available for iOS and Android devices, there is no standalone version of Kinemaster available for PC. But, the Kinemaster app can be used on Windows 7/8/8.1/10. Editing, animations, action can now be performed on your Android smartphone which was initially performed on big editing tools on your PC. Kinemaster can be installed on your PC and laptop using an emulator. Once you have installed the KineMaster for PC, video editing can be done using advanced video editing tools, animation effects, etc.
Features of Kinemaster
- It Supports all versions
- Multiple layers of images, videos, handwritten video clips, stickers, text, etc.
- Get an instant preview at any time.
- Frame by frame trimming, slicing, and splicing.
- Brightness, Color, and Saturation control.
- Transition effects like wipes, 3D transitions, fades, etc.
- It supports all video formats.
- Unsupported videos are automatically optimized.
- Controls the speed for video clips.
Run Kinemaster on Windows 10 Pc
- The first step is to download Best Android Emulator on your PC
- After the emulator has been downloaded from the play store. You need to add your Google- Account.
- Look for KineMaster and install it.
- The installation is much similar to an Android device.
- As you open the KineMaster app be quick to make the necessary settings on the screen.
- Now with the KineMaster Pro video editor, you can make all the necessary edits on your PC using the KineMaster app.
The KineMaster app can also be installed on your PC without a watermark by paying for the premium version or by installing Full Unlock KM App. For this, you must install an emulator, then download the KineMaster Modified App and install APK in the emulator. Now, it is possible to edit the videos along with all its features without making use of any watermark. For purchasing the Premium KineMaster, you must first install KM from the play store inside the emulator and you need to buy the subscription. To run the apps on Windows or Mac, the emulator will act like the Android system that can be installed on your PC and the KineMaster app is installed on the emulator from the play store.
Installing KineMaster on your PC using Nox player
Follow these easy steps to install KineMaster on your PC using Nox.
- Go to the Nox player website.
- Download and install the file on your PC
- For the initial Setup, open the emulator, the Nox appears and it works just like your Android mobile.
- Drag the KM APK which is there on your computer to the Nox for installation. If it is not there, download it from the play store.
- After the app is successfully installed, you can now work and create great edits by using KineMaster.
Download KineMaster on your PC using Bluestacks
- The first step is to download BlueStacks on your PC, run and install the app.
- Download KineMaster from the Google play store and install KM.
KineMaster using MEmu- How to download it
- Download the MEmu player for Android, it works even on a low-power Windows PC.
- Look for the KineMaster app at the stock browser
- Download and install the app on MEmu and enjoy editing the videos using the KineMaster app on your PC.
Running KineMaster using KOPLAYER
- Download KOPLAYER and install the app
- Sign in to your Google account
- Look for the KineMaster app at the play store
- The final step is to download and run the KineMaster app.
KineMaster is a popular video editing app, that enables a professional level of editing videos. Even though it is primarily a mobile app, it can also be used on your PC and Laptop. When you are using the Kindmaster on your iOS device, the media must be readily available in your video or photo files. Before you start the Kinemaster project, you must get the clips and photos organized since there is no integration to apps like Google Photos or Dropbox. Adding the files is quite simple, the videos, photos of audio can be added to clip or layer and adding effects like filters is also easy. Hope this article has helped you to install and run the KM app on your PC and Laptop.