Restore deleted apps on iPhone & iPad
If you deleted applications on your iPhone Or If you want to see the entire history of previously downloaded applications, don’t worry, just follow these simple steps to restore deleted apps on iPhone or ipad.
1. To see all the apps that are currently on your phone and to recover any that you have deleted in the past, just simply click on the app store.
2. Go to profile→click purchased → click on my purchases.
3. You will get all the apps on your phone, if you see an open option on the right side of any app that means that the app is on your phone or if you see the cloud with the down arrow that means they are not on your phone.
4. If you want to sort through the ones that are not on your phone, simply click on the “Not On This Phone” tab at the upper right.
5. There you’ll find those apps that are deleted previously, to recover just click on the cloud with the down arrow button to reinstall that deleted application.
6. If you paid for an app, you don’t have to pay again as long as it is the same account.
7. To check if the app is restored, Go back to the home screen or search for the app in the search tab.
Apple Fears Sideloading:
Sideloading in simpler terms is copying or installing files between any two local devices. Instead of downloading them directly from their respective approved or official online stores
This isn’t safe or secure in many cases, as it may come with hidden malware.