Social media when created never thought that it would consume the life of the users. It was indeed created to make our lives comfortable which is not happening. Some people have become highly addicted to sites like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram ect.., where they share each and every piece of information regarding their lives. Its has become such that the people are spending more time online than in person.
Deactivate & Delete Instagram Account Permanently
Now the time has come to taken necessary actions by either temporarily or permanently deleting your social media accounts. Now-a-days Instagram is one of the most popular social media site used by large number of users. At first, the Instagram was used to connect with friends and the rest of the world.
But now it has been playing a major part in the life of the user. This in turn is increasing the screen time spent on the mobiles. But if you are one of those who is thinking to cut back on the social media platform, Then we are here to help to out on how to delete your account in Instagram with our article.
There are two options depending on the needs of the user on how to delete Instagram account :
- Temporarily Deactivate
- Permanently Delete
When the user just wants to temporarily deactivate the account, he is still the part of the social media. It allows the user to restore the information shared, the followers present and the comments from your loved ones to just hide from the other users among the app.
The user can simply login to his account by entering the username and password when ever he likes to be back on the platform. By following the below steps the user can just take short break from Instagram.
First login to your personal account and click on the person icon present on the right side of the page.
- Select the option “Edit profile” and then comes the option “Temporarily deactivate my account”.
- The app asks the user to provide with a reason for deactivation where you will be given multiple reasons. Select an appropriate reason.
- The user now has to enter again his username and password and select Temporarily disable account.
- Now you are free to be away from the social platform for a while, until the user wants it back.
Permanently Deleting the account:
As deleting the Instagram account permanently is considered an irreversible action, which completely deletes all the information shared along with the photos and the number of followers, it’s better for the user to consider downloading your content beforehand. This helps to retrieve your favourite photos and videos from your profile.
Here is the step-by-step procedure on how to delete the account permanently.
- Log in to your personal account on Instagram.
- Go to “Delete your Account” page.
- The app here again asks for the valid reason on why you are permanently deleting your account. Choose the option relevant to you.
- Now re-enter your Instagram Password.Finally, select “Permanently delete my account” option.
Now your Instagram account is permanently deleted and you are done saying goodbye to Instagram.
Apart from permanent deletion of account, it is more important for the people to know on how to keep yourself and your family safe from Cyber crime and still be a part of social media platform. follow ishoutech.com for many more useful information on tech.