Snapchat Reset Password: Snapchat is one of the most used apps when considering the millennial’s today in the world. With the popularity and it’s craze among teens, no wonder there will be account hacks. In order to keep your account safe better chose the password which is strong enough. In case if you feel like someone had the access to your account, change your password immediately. Did you forget your Snapchat password? In case if you forgot the password, you can easily reset it by using various means. You can change the password using the official website and you can also change it by using the Snapchat app.
Snapchat Reset Password – Snapchat Account Recovery Guide
Reset the Password Using The Official Website:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Snapchat official website and go to the login section.
- In the login section, you can see the forgot password/ create account below the login button.
- Click on the forgot password link to reset your password.
- A new page will be loaded and enter the email you used to create your Snapchat account and click on Submit button.
- You need to verify yourself as human with a simply security check. When you are done with it, click on next button.
- Now, an official email from Snapchat will be received to your email soon.
- Open your mail and click on the link sent to you to change the password.
- Enter the password you want to change and renter it to confirm. Now, click on the change password button.
- Once you are done with changing the password, you can sign in using the new password.
Reset Using the Snapchat App:
- You can reset the password easily using the Snap chat app. Resetting the password on the app is basically same with Android or iOS.
- Open the Snapchat app and click on login.
- Enter the email linked with your account and click on forgot password below.
- You’ll see two options to reset your password which is via phone number and email.
- The email part is the same procedure as resetting the password using the website which is explained in the above section.
- I’ll explain to change the password via phone here. Click on “Via phone” and verify yourself to be human.
- Click on continue and enter the phone number linked to your account.
- You’ll have two options to complete the phone number verification which are Send via sms and call.
- If you chose the send via sms option, you’ll get the code through sms. If you select the call option, you’ll receive a call with the code.
- Enter the confirmation code and click on continue.
- Enter the password you wish to change and renter the password below for confirmation.
- Click on the continue button. That’s it. You’ve successfully changed the password.
How to Manually Delete Messages in Snapchat:
Yes, we can delete messages that we sent from our end and not from the receiver’s end. Even after deleting the message the receiver gets a notification as the message has been deleted.
Step by Step Process:
- Open Snapchat and click on profile symbol on the left corner
- Click on the Settings symbol
- Scroll down and you will be able to see an option named privacy
- In the privacy option select clear conversation
- Click on the Cross “x” symbol to delete the conversations
How to Manually delete your story:
- Click on the profile icon present on the left corner
- Click on the story you want to delete
- In the bottom you can see an upward arrow. Click it
- Click on the trash icon and confirm
Incase if you have any doubts regarding the password reset of your account, comment your query below. iShouTech will get back to you as soon as possible with the solution.