YouTube is one of the most popular or popular videos streaming sites in the world. And if you haven’t heard of YouTube, that would be why you’re not part of the so-called civilization, or you were in a deep coma. It’s been revamped from time to time with new functionality. This video streaming platform has made our lives simpler, and any solution or entertainment is just a click away.
Since everything is accessible from watching movies to listening to songs on YouTube, you can do it all. So with a multitude of videos available on YouTube, not just children but people of all ages are addicted to this video streaming app. YouTube not only allows you to view videos but also allows you to upload videos, from fashion videos to comedy videos to knowledge videos, etc.
You only need a decent internet connection to access YouTube, and anything else will be a piece of cake. As some of us watch YouTube videos in our spare time, or as some of us free our time to watch YouTube videos. As people just don’t watch videos, so a lot of them go through the YouTube comment section to get more insight?
Youtube Dark Theme
This is where youtube dark theme comes in handy, and it’s a lifesaver for all of us. This feature lets you tone down the brightness at day and night. And you can do this without reducing the brightness of your screen. Also, one of the main purposes of this dark mode is to reduce eye strain, particularly in low lighting settings, which may interfere with your night vision and may disturb your sleep or those with visual impairment issues that are linked to color. So the dark mode feature improves your efficiency, making it easier to use your device.
So by allowing this, you will remove the overwhelming and distracting white light that will no longer pose a danger to you while watching videos, and the more your battery is saved. Of course, before you can take advantage of this option, you’ll have to learn how to make it possible. So if you want to enable youtube dark theme , follow these steps.
How to enable Youtube Dark Theme for android:
- Open YouTube on your Android device and tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Choose Settings > General
- The next move is to pick the Dark Theme, and that’s it. And you’re going to find it eye-pleasing.
- The next step is useful for those who are not signed to YouTube for one or the other purpose, not a concern that you can always turn to the Dark Theme for your ease.
- Follow the same procedure described above, open the YouTube app, and tap the profile icon at the top right corner. Now tap Settings > General > Appearance, then pick Dark Theme
How To Enable Dark Theme On YouTube For IOS:
YouTube’s Dark Mode feature was released earlier than a few months ago for iOS devices compared to Android devices. Follow these steps to enable youtube dark theme on your iOS devices.
- The first step is to download the YouTube app if you haven’t already downloaded it, as the app won’t be pre-installed, unlike Android devices.
- If the app has been downloaded, open it, and tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- The next move is to press Settings > on the next tab, allow Dark Mode, and now your background will turn into a dark theme.
- Similar to android, you can still enter Dark Mode even if you don’t sign in. The same method occurs when you open the YouTube app in the top right corner, tap the profile icon.
- Next, tap Settings and press the Dark Theme to activate it.
How To Enable YouTube Dark Theme For Web:
To better remember it, Dark Theme was first released on the web as it was introduced on both iOS and Android devices. Follow these steps to enable youtube dark theme for web.
- Visit www.youtube.com via your assigned browser.
- When your site is fully loaded, click on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- The next move is to click on appearance: device theme and enable the Dark Theme. It’s a really easy operation.
- Not a problem if you’re not signed in, you can still access the Dark Theme feature.
- Visit www.youtube.com, wait until it is fully loaded, and then press the vertical three-dot icon right next to the sign-in button.
- So next click on the Dark Theme and activate it.
So you can activate YouTube Dark theme on your iOS, Android, and web devices by taking these real fast steps and enjoying it to the fullest.